CMA – Foundation Course
Foundation level helps to assess the learning objective of a student in terms of Knowledge of the subject (what a student is expected to know) and Comprehension (what a student is expected to understand).
1. A candidate should have passed class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
2. Passed senior secondary examination under 10 + 2 scheme of recognized board or equivalent examination.
3. Provisional registration: Students who appeared or enrolled for senior secondary examination are also eligible for apply for registration. Within 6 months from date of registration the pass certificate can be submitted for confirmation.
Due dates for Registration:
For JUNE EXAMS – 31st January.
For DEC EXAMS – 31st July.
Registration fee : INR 4,000.
1. Fundamentals of Economics and Management
2. Fundamentals of Accounting
3. Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
4. Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
Standard of Pass: 40% in each subject and 50% in Aggregate.